Take Link is a Takeads product that helps publishers profit off of their platforms, such as content websites, blogs, and forums.
How Take Link works
1. Take Link analyzes content on your website's pages and finds direct links leading to the websites of advertisers from the Takeads catalog.
An advertiser is a brand (e.g., a store, bank, online school, etc.) that seeks to boost sales and is ready to pay platform owners for leading traffic to advertisers' websites and encouraging users to perform a target action (e.g., purchase a product, place an order, or install an app).
2. Take Link automatically processes such links by adding special tags to them to track user actions and clicks. These 'converted' links are called affiliate links.
3. The platform owner receives a reward if the following conditions are met:
- The platform user came to the advertiser's website through an affiliate link and placed an order or bought something.
- The advertiser checked and confirmed that the order was made and did not violate the rules.
Take Link integration methods
Currently, there are several integration methods available:
- Use the WordPress plugin if your website is built with WordPress (guide).