Earnings for orders are given the Ready for withdrawal status only after the brand has verified and confirmed the order.
After that, you’ll be able to withdraw your money (see the guide).
Order confirmation may take 1 to 3 months.
What affects the order confirmation timeframe
The following factors affect the order confirmation timeframe:
- The time it takes for the order to be fully completed by the brand (e.g., packing and shipping to the customer)
- Factoring in potential risks (e.g., the risk of the customer canceling an order or returning it within 2 weeks after shipment)
How the process works: from placing an order to receiving a reward for it
After a user places an order via your referral link:
- The order info will appear in the Reports section: the Earnings on hold column will show the provisional order reward amount.
- The provisional order reward amount will appear in the On hold part of the Balance section.
After that, the brand needs to verify that the order was made and that the user didn’t cancel it.
- If the brand confirms the order:
- The provisional order reward amount will move to the Confirmed earnings column.
- In the Balance section, the order reward will move to Ready for withdrawal. You can withdraw your money once the amount here reaches the minimum withdrawal amount (€20). How to withdraw funds
- If the brand declines an order, you won’t receive a reward for it. The order reward will disappear from the On hold status. Learn more about reasons for declining orders