Once your earnings in the Ready for withdrawal section reach the minimum withdrawable amount (€20), you will be able to withdraw your funds.
Follow these steps:
To withdraw funds, you need to add at least one withdrawal method. Here's how to do that.
1. In Withdrawal methods, select the method you want to use to withdraw your funds.
You can only withdraw the entire balance amount from Takeads.
2. You will see the Payment amount section.
Depending on the selected withdrawal method, it will display the following:
- Amount after conversion. Only displayed in the currency in the selected withdrawal method differs from your Takeads balance currency (€). To see the exchange rate click the hint mark next to the Converted amount field.
- Fee. Only displayed if the payment system charges fees for withdrawing funds using the selected method.
- Payment amount. The total amount that will be transferred to the selected account after conversion and deducing the payment system fee (if any).
The module Additional info displays the following:
- Payment date. The expected date when the funds will be transferred to the selected account. Shown for all withdrawal methods but bank account. More about withdrawal time frame
- The bank may charge fees. Only shown if the selected withdrawal method is bank account. More about bank account withdrawals
- Bank card limits. Only shown if the selected withdrawal method is bank card (only available to individuals in Russia and Ukraine). More about card limits
3. Click Withdraw to create a payment request.
You will see a message saying your withdrawal request was created successfully. It will also include the expected payment date (for all withdrawal methods but bank account) and the amount to be debited from your balance.
You will also receive an email notification that will be sent to the address associated with your Takeads account.
If your withdrawal request is declined, the transferred amount will return to your balance. You can find the reason for declination in the Payment requests section (check out the Comment column). Learn more about this section
You can track statuses of payment requests in the Payment requests section.