This is a step-by-step guide on using ConvertSocial.
Here, you will find a brief description of the main stages of your work and links to detailed guides for each of those stages.
If you know nothing about ConvertSocial, brands, and content monetization, we recommend that you first read the text ConvertSocial: what's what and how it works.
Step 1. Sign up
You can register on ConvertSocial here.
Step 2. Add a social media account
In the My social media section, add a social media account where you are going to deploy your content. You need to do that to start your cooperation with brands and get referral links to their products.
As a social media account, you can add your Instagram/TikTok profile, YouTube channel, Facebook community, Telegram channel, etc.
Step 3. Get a referral link
You can get a referral link
- In the Brands section. For that, click Get link in the brand card.
- In the Get link section. For that, insert the product link into the Brand website link field.
Step 4. Add a referral link to your content
For instance, you can create an ad to promote a brand's product in your profile, community, or on your blog—and deploy a referral link in that post.
Or, you can tell about the brand's products in a video on your YouTube channel and leave referral links in the description.
Step 5. Analyze your performance
After you publish referral links, you can monitor your results in the Reports section.
There, you will find the number of actions, clicks, and earnings for actions made through your referral links.
- If you see clicks and actions, you are doing great: your target audience is interested in the products and services you pick.
- Don't hit the panic button if you see no clicks and actions. Your followers may need some time to go in for a purchase. And if your ads see no feedback at all, try promoting another product.
Be sure to monitor your results on a regular basis so you can understand what products and services are relevant to your followers and thus deliver more earnings.
Step 6. Wait until a brand confirms your action
Once you see your first action, the expected amount of your reward for it
- Will appear in the Reports section, in the Earnings on hold column.
- Will appear in the On hold module of the Balance section.
After that, the brand needs to verify that the action was made and that the user didn’t cancel it. This verification process may take from 1 to 3 months.
If everything is good, the brand will confirm the action.
The reward for it will move to the Confirmed earnings column in Reports, and to the Ready for withdrawal module in Balance.
- How to use the Balance section on ConvertSocial
- When your action reward will be confirmed
- Why the action reward may decrease
Step 7. Withdraw your earnings from CovnertSocial
You can withdraw your funds once your earnings in the Ready for withdrawal module reach the minimum withdrawal amount (€20).
For that, create a withdrawal request in the Withdrawals section.
- You can withdraw your earnings to a bank account, PayPal, WebMoney, and bank card.
- Payments are made once a week, on Fridays.